Friday, November 13, 2009

Walmarts Ugliest Microwave Ever

I love teaching my kids so I gave them popcorn for the first time, and my son saw that popcorn on the inside is a different color then the fluffy outside. So i was trying to explain to him that a cornel turn into popcorn. So i grabbed one cornel put it in the microwave. All of the sudden the microwave started to sparked then smoking.

Ah crap I have to buy a new microwave. Walmart had a great deal so I picked it up brought it home. Man is this thing ugly. Oh well it does the job maybe i can give to a homeless person one day. I don't think he will take it. Serious there was tones of other micorwaves that are more expensive at Walmart that are sold out. Funny thing this was there cheapest ones and not one had sold yet, that's how ugly it is lol... Yes it is metallic blue and chrome

I love using this blog but i want to stand out from all the other blog templates that are in Blogger.

I work as a Draftsman, And the economy is hitting everywhere in the world and it got us too.

Days after Obama said buy American. I got laid off 2 months later. That guy needs to keep his mouth shut. Anyways I figured i need to start a new career where i didn't have a boss and i would be building websites out of my house being here for my wife and kids. but also advancing my life to the next stage.

Thank God I was brought back 3 months later. but i had 3 months experience learning all kinds of ways to build websites. I have a decent understanding of HTML CSS Joomla Wix Dreamweaver Photoshop and Fireworks.

So today i decided i am going to build a blog site that clearly stands out compared to all the other blogger out there. It might take me time to get it going with 3 kids all 3 and under. But I will have one of the cooler blog sites when it is all done... I got none of my chores done today lol.
but thank God i got a this microwave today.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I Didn't know you had a blog. If you have any questions let me know. Two thoughts:

    1. I suggest you get your wife to proof-read your blogs before you publish them or else you will certainly stand out from the rest, but not in a good way.

    2. Join LinkedIn.

    ReplyDelete