Thursday, November 12, 2009

My First Thoughts

I am full of thoughts that seem to be very controversial.

I will hit on all kinds of topics

From Christianity - Perfect is obtainable, women should wear head coverings in church, communion should be every service, speaking out against gays and lesbians are not our place to criticized.

Politics - I know tones about American politics and next to nothing about Canadian as of now. I am learning though. Christian Conservatives

Family - My kids do amazing funny surprising things i will talk about them all. My wife is off limits as per my personal request.

Sports - I love Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, L.A. Kings, Notre Dame/Michigan

I want my kids to be Detroit Redwing fans so that might be a topic often.

News - I read CNN MSNBC FOXNEWS and read Wikipedia and Conseripedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment