Friday, November 13, 2009

Carrie Prejean vs Donald Trump CNN says

Kids are the best but crazy funny, minutes after Gabriel (Gabby 3 months old) was born Tanya (2 years old) wanted to hold her and showed true signs of being a good bigger sister. This morning NOTHING. I sat Gabby on my lap and she was looking into Tanya's direction. Which Tanya looked at gabby and didn't want her to look at her lol. A little jealous. I explained that Tanya is daddy's princess and is very special to daddy and she wanted me to stop talking so she can watch Curious George.

I was at the gym on the bike and I was watching CNN on one of the multiple flat screen tv's. CNN was bashing Carrie Prejean about her Larry King live interview that she did come across a little i don't know the word..... so yeah she looked bad. I am sure she could have handled it a little better...

Carrie Pregean if you don't know former Miss California USA 2009, and Miss USA 2009 first runner-up. She gained nationwide attention over her answer to a question about Same Sex marrage. If you ask a dumb question your going to get a answer you might not like.
Good job Carrie worded almost perfectly. you should have won.

But maybe minutes later CNN kept explaining that there was WAR OF WORDS between Donald Trump (The Donald) and Carrie Prejean. So I stuck around to hear what was said about each other.

Nothing.

Nothing was basically said. Larry King asked her a question about the beauty pageant and gave her answer the best way she could from her point of view. FROM HER POINT OF VIEW. The Donald said well she seems to be a little misinformed but I really don't have a problem with it.

I stand with the Donald on his point of view on the Carrie and Larry King Live interview. Donald Trump was puzzled by Prejean's interaction with King. "'Inappropriate' is more of a sexual term, as far as I'm concerned," Trump said. "I mean—inappropriate? He asked a very, very easy question and I was surprised that she just didn't say, 'Hey, listen, I can't answer that question.' Instead she wants to walk off the stage? It was very surprising."

Oh well over all some mistakes with good intentions. who doesn't do that. before you go judging this girl. think about yourself do you make mistakes with good intentions?

No comments:

Post a Comment